I am constantly in awe of the Stampin' Up!® designers who design our Paper Pumpkin kits. They are absolutely incredible and creative, and they leave me anxiously anticipating each and every kit. More than likely, if you have been around Stampin' Up! for awhile, you have heard of Paper Pumpkin. Do you know what it's all about? About a month ago, I shared information in a blog post. Read all about it here.
June's kit was super fun, as we received a colorful card kit, with its box designed as an opportunity to give small gifts of sunshine to a friend. I took that card kit and created a fun easel sticky note holder that subscribers can make to put into their box of sunshine.
If you're already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can duplicate this project with just some black card stock, ribbon, and your kit. If you're not a subscriber, why not duplicate this fun project with supplies you have at home? Enjoy this simple how-to video to show you how:
We always get a teeny tiny sneak peek about the next kit, and July 2020 is no different. Stampin' Up! has told us that the title of this month's kit is called Summer Nights. This little ad gives you that sneak peek of a few pieces inside the kit.
They've also shared the following about the kit...
Kit contains enough supplies to create nine postcards and coordinating envelopes, as well as nine die-cut tealight bags.
Card size: 4” x 5-1/4” (10.2 x 13.3 cm)
Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Costal Cabana, Night of Navy
I'm really looking forward to seeing live and in person those 9 tealight bags! How fun! This month, there is a special bonus, too...there is an add-on kit subscribers can purchase for just $10, starting July 1 while supplies last. Here is what we've been told about this Add-on...
Contains 24 preprinted card bases and coordinating envelopes.
Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
The Summer Nights Add-On is not required to complete the Paper Pumpkin kit projects.
Note: During demonstrator product testing, we learned that the Summer Nights Add-On could make at least 20 additional cards when combined with the leftover pieces from the Summer Nights kit.
What a deal for $10! But remember, you have to be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to have the opportunity to purchase this Add-on kit. Here is what to remember if you want in:
1) If you're already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, use the order number 154973 in my online store to purchase the Add-on.
2) If you'd like to subscribe you can sign up for a month to month subscription here or a prepaid 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month subscription here.
3) It's Bonus Days, so if you purchase a 3 month pre-paid subscription or higher, you will receive $5 coupons to spend on anything in the catalog in August (one $5 coupon for every $50 you order).
4) I'll invite you to my Nutso's Paper Pumpkin Facebook group, if you subscribe.
5) In that Facebook group, I'll be posting several projects you can make with your add-on kit, as well as invite you to make an alternate project from the July kit with me during our Zoom Paper Pumpkin Party at the end of July.
If you've got questions, I've got answers. Contact me!