Spending Free Money
I think Stampin' Up!® does a really nice of job of keeping things exciting.
- January through March, we look forward to Sale-a-bration and being able to choose something free with every $50 in orders we spend.
- April and May has typically been a time when we get the retiring list and quick make those purchases of things on our lists that never quite made it to the top, but now they'd better.
- Also around April and May, we've had early release products we can purchase...things that will appear in the new Annual Catalog, but we all have a chance purchase those items early.
- In recent years the new Annual Catalog sales period starts in June (in 2021 that new catty starts in May!).
- July marks Bonus Days, where you can earn a $5 coupon code to use for every $50 you spend.
- In August, you can redeem those coupon codes.
- In September this year there will be a special promotion to sign up as a Demonstrator (stay tuned!) AND THE NEW STAMPIN' EMBOSS AND DIE CUT MACHINE WILL BE AVAILABLE!!!
- November usually brings a Black Friday special of some sort (not necessarily just on Black Friday).
- In December we get the retiring list for the August-December Mini Catalog, often including some clearance-y prices.
-Occasional other fun spread around in there, too, like the Demonstrator Starter Kit promotion we had in June!
Ok, so you get the idea. Lots of good fun! This is my round about way to remind you that it's time to use your Bonus Days coupons (and to look forward to the Demonstrator deal in September and all the other fun things to come)! Did you spend $50 or more between July 1 and August 3? If so, you should have received an email from Stampin' Up! containing coupon codes. Have you redeemed those? Do you plan to? If you don't, it's $5 floating away in the breeze! There are definitely items that cost $5 or less. Or, think of it this way...it's $5 off something already on your list! Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. If you live in the New Ulm area and want to redeem those codes but don't want to pay the $6.95 shipping on a $5 item to order on your own, forward me the coupon codes and your order, and I'll place that order with others I have going in. In that case, your shipping will only be 10%.
These specials and promotions Stampin' Up!® throws our way are so much fun, and I love sharing them with you!