Party Virtually and be a Happy Stamper
I'll admit it. I'm not the world's most excited Facebook user. Have I shared the story about when I finally decided to get an account? I'm not even sure what year it was and honestly don't even know where to go to find out. Anyway, I reluctantly signed up for Facebook, immediately had a friend request, then promptly deleted my account. I don't typically share my life, what I eat, and who I'm with. It freaked me out that people could find out IMMEDIATELY that I was on Facebook. Ew. Too much too soon.
It wasn't awfully long later that I gave in, and in 2012 decided to start a business page in order to share what I love. I've been an occasional poster on my business page...that is, until March of 2020, when I decided it was the best way to stay attached to my stamping friends. We've been stamping virtually together for 40 weeks on Saturday mornings, and it's been incredible. To those who have been coming to Stamp Together Saturday, thank you. It's because you come that I continue to be committed.
This past week, Stamp Together Saturday Episode 40, we made a card with a fun layout. I received this card from demonstrator Libby Fens recently, and it was the inspiration for this week's Stamp Together Saturday card. It features the Heal Your Heart stamp set, which is one of your choices that is free during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order.
Here is the one I made during Stamp Together Saturday (STS) this weekend. See a complete list of supplies I used and links to my online store at the bottom of this post. Here is the paper I used:
Thick Basic White cardstock: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper: three pieces 1" x 4 "
Sahara Sand cardstock: 1" x 4 3/4"
2" Basic White circle
2 1/4" Blushing Bride circle
So what does this have to do with partying and being a happy stamper? Well, those who love STS will LOVE that I'm doing Facebook Virtual parties! Here's how my virtual parties work:
1) We'll set up a Facebook group a week in advance of your party date and invite all your friends who like to craft, and even those who don't think they do. ;)
2) I'll post a few times a day for the next week - project samples, product videos and information, how the party works, the link and instructions to the online ordering, etc.
3) The day/time of the party I'll go live and do a demonstration of several projects and chit chat about some details of the party.
4) You'll choose free items based on the sales of your party.
5) The group stays active for as long as you'd like so that people can come back and watch when it works for them.
Sound fun? Contact me to set up a date for your party so that we can get started on the planning!