Designer Series Paper for the Win!
I don't know about you, but I LOVE Designer Series Paper. Let me count the ways...
1) I love that when I add Designer Series Paper (DSP) to a project, it can become a focal point all its own. When I hold my Stamp Together Saturdays on my Facebook page Saturday mornings, there is ALWAYS a DSP involved in the card we make. Why? Because most paper crafters have fun printed papers already, and it makes having lots of other accessories unnecessary in the cards I choose to share.
2) I love that Stampin' Up!®'s DSP coordinates with other products from the catalog. In fact, Stampin' Up! lists the colors that are in the DSP right in the catalog and again on the package when you receive it. This makes project coordination flawless. In fact, I would suggest when you purchase a package of DSP, you choose one or two packages of coordinating card stock besides. You'll be happy you did!
3) I love that Stampin' Up! even makes some images on DSP that we can cut out using die cuts or punches. How cool is that? A classic example of that in the current catalog is Playful Pets DSP. Images on certain pieces of the DSP can be cut out using the dies from the bundle shown here. (Note that currently this bundle is unavailable because there are no dies in stock.)
4) I love that our DSP comes double-sided. With 12 different designs jammed into one pack of DSP, there are so many options to choose from! There is one problem that arises from time to time, though...how do you cover up one of the beautiful sides when you choose to showcase another? #firstworldprobs
5) I love that our DSP is a little heavier than the basic printed papers you find in the store. The DSP that we carry in the catalog are easy to use and durable because of this. You know, just in case you don't get it on straight and have to carefully peel it off your card to reposition it. I mean, I've heard that can happen. I wouldn't know first hand...
6) I love that there are new DSPs with the release of every catalog. The fun papers that come out in each catalog make projects so amazingly easy to put together. New products come out with new DSPs to coordinate with them. It's a blessing and a curse, I suppose. With all the beautiful papers coming our way so often, how do we not hoard them? Again, hopefully the Stamp Together Saturday dates help you use up some of your stash!
So see? What's not to love about DSP? I even find it hard to NOT use it on a project. Check out all of our amazing DSPs below: