So far since Sale-a-bration began, I've given you 6 reasons why now would be a great time to purchase the Starter Kit. Let's review:
1) The 20% off all Stampin' Up!® products you can start using as soon as you sign up (you can raise that to 25% with a promotion in title!)
2) The friendships members of my team have made with each other is the #1 reason demonstrators want to continue to be part of the team.
3) In the Starter Kit you can choose $125 in product for any current catalog for just $99. What a deal!
4) Demonstrators get the opportunity to purchase new products earlier than everyone else. How fun is that?
5) During Sale-a-bration, new demonstrators receive FIVE FREE packages of Designer Series Paper in your Starter Kits in addition to all the other amazing products you choose. PLUS, shipping on that Starter Kit is FREE, you receive a recent Paper Pumpkin kit for FREE in the kit, as well. The kit works out to be over $200 in product and discounts for just $99. WOWZERS! Seriously.
6) Stampin' Up! allows you to take advantage of the customer specials, be a host with an order of $150 or more, AND get your demonstrator discount all at the same time. So seriously. Why wouldn't you purchase the Starter Kit to be able to take advantage of all this?
That brings us to #7, which is access to all that Stampin' Up!® has to offer its demonstrators. When you make it official by purchasing that Starter Kit, you immediately gain access to the Demonstrator Website. This website has countless resources for stamping, business, and information about everything going on in the Stampin' Up!® world currently and upcoming. Here you can also place your orders at 20% off, place orders for customers and friends, and read information given only to demonstrators.
Purchasing the Starter Kit means that you are a demonstrator. Whether you purchase that kit just for the discount or to build a business, Stampin' Up! and I are here to support you in any way we can. Stampin' Up! will invite you to their events such as OnTour and OnStage, and THAT alone is worth its weight in gold.
In addition, if you are on Facebook, you will be invited to several demonstrator only Facebook groups, including a couple that are run by Stampin' Up!®, where demonstrators share loads of stamping ideas every single day. I'll invite you to a couple of groups that I run, as well, where we share tips, tricks, cheer each other on, earn fun gifts, participate in group swapping and trainings, and get together on Zoom, all while creating bonds with your fellow demonstrators.
So tell me again why you haven't purchased the Starter Kit yet?? Click the email button at the bottom of this page to contact me with all of your questions or click here to purchase the best deal you've ever had in stamping. Don't miss this chance - the best of the best deals ends Sunday.