I love it when Stampin' Up!® just up and announces they're doing something awesome. That happened yesterday. It was in my email inbox Monday afternoon: the news that Thursday, June 24, is declared FREE SHIPPING day. Woohoo! Makes shopping pretty much a no-brainer.
Customers who take advantage of this amazing deal, take note:
- Typically when you place an order online, you will pay $6.95 for shipping for all orders under $70, then 10% shipping thereafter. For this one, if your order is over $50, your shipping is free! no extra shipping fees for a $50 order, and that's sweet!
- I give a 3-card card kit to all who place an order of $50 or more (outside of club orders) during a month. This is your chance to get in on that, too! Head here to shop.
- When you place an order Thursday using my June host code, you'll also receive a special thank you gift from me (You should not use that host code if your order is $150 or more. In this case, you'll receive host benefits! Can you say Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper?). Shop with the host code here.
Want an even bigger bang for your buck on Thursday? Let's set up the scenario:
Your Stampin' Up!® wish list is long. Like letters to Santa Claus at Christmas long.
So what do you do?
1) Get excited to place your order on Free Shipping day, when you can whittle away a few things on your wish list
2) You think to yourself: Hmmmm...if I purchase the starter kit before Thursday is over, I can get $125 in product for $99. I can check a whole bunch of stuff off my wish list with that. Then, hmmm...I can place a big order on Thursday to take advantage of free shipping AND get a demonstrator discount at 20% off when I put in an order on the demonstrator website. And I get to be a part of Amy's amazing Nutso Average Stampers team of demonstrators. To purchase the Starter Kit, go here.
3) Everything in #2 PLUS you can get in on the demonstrator pre-order from the July-December Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-bration brochure that starts July 1.
Is there a downside? I think not. Please message me with any questions you have.